The purpose of the Network:
1) To implement, through an open and inclusive process that values the diversity of our community, a regional system that strives to end family and individual homelessness through the provision of adequate housing and support services; through prevention, diversion and rapid rehousing strategies; and through stabilization of at-risk households.
2) To gain and maintain institutional, community and government support for systemic approaches that are evidence-based and directed toward reducing and ending homelessness.
3) To use data and performance measurement tools to evaluate and improve our regional responses to homelessness.
4) To seek out and be responsive to guidance from people who are at-risk of, are experiencing, or have experienced homelessness.
5) To mobilize new partners in our mission to end family and individual homelessness.
We welcome your feedback! Please contact Pamela Schwartz, Director of Regional Coordination, with comments, questions, suggestions or updates.
The Network creates collaborative solutions to end homelessness through a housing first approach that prioritizes prevention, rapid re-housing and housing stabilization.