Please see the notice below from the Hilltown Community Development Corporation:
- Hilltown Community Development Corporation is constructing 10 new units of affordable senior housing in the center of Goshen, Massachusetts.
- Single level, mobility accessible, one bedroom apartments.
- Rents include electricity, heat and hot water. Tenants will pay for internet, phone and cable.
- Applicants must be aged 62 or older for consideration, and the application deadline is October 16, 2017.
- Some apartments have rent subsidies, to make them affordable to low income households.
- Applications can be found at HilltownCDC.org, or contact Cindy at 413-296-4536 x105, or by email CindyT@HilltownCDC.org
- Assistance with applications is available upon request.
- Application deadline is October 16, 2017 and income restrictions apply
- Tenant selection will be done by lottery, but attendance is not required.
- This is an EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
The United Way of Hampshire County (UWHC) is pleased to release a Request for Proposals for its Economic Security Program Area. Grant resources will support diverse and inclusive initiatives that improve financial wellness for people in Hampshire County. Three-year funding awards will range from $10,000 to $45,000 per year. UWHC will invest roughly $900,000 in this program area over the award period.
UWHC focuses its efforts in three program areas: Children, Youth & Their Families; Health & Safety; and Economic Security.
Below is a link to the RFP
It can also be found on the homepage of www.uwhampshire.org
Due to administrative details, the Network is retracting the Request for Proposals released on Monday, December 5. It will re-post them within the next two weeks for a due-date in mid-January. Thank you for your patience and please stay tuned!
The Network is pleased to release 3 Requests for Proposals:
Three County CoC Technical Assistance
Hampden County CoC Youth Homelessness Plan
Network Mapping and Planning Consultant
All proposals are due on December 21, and all proposals are contingent on receipt of State funding for Fiscal Year 2017.
Please contact Pamela Schwartz, Network Director, with any questions at email@example.com.
Please distribute widely. Thank you!