From Community Action of Pioneer Valley (click here for the flyer)
June 8-23, 2018: Basic Mediation Training
Offered by The Mediation & Training Collaborative, a program of Community Action Pioneer Valley, in collaboration with Holyoke Community College
- 40 hour training for anyone interested in learning simple steps for dealing with fights or disagreements effectively, and gaining skills and confidence in handling, and helping others manage, challenging situations.
- Interactive training includes practice with basic mediation steps and skills, experienced coach and trainer feedback with role-plays, and lively discussion sessions.
- Court- and bar-approved mediation program. MA TAFL CLEs (or VT CLEs) generally available.
- Five full-day sessions (June 8, 9, 15, 16 and 23, 2018, 8:30 to 5:30 each day). Held in Holyoke, MA (details with registration).
- $840 fee. Flexible payment arrangements and general scholarship support may be available, and we have special scholarship support for a few bilingual (Spanish/English) individuals interested in contributing to a pilot Training Development project. Please inquire for details.
- For more details, contact TMTC (413-475-1505, email@example.com), or see our website: https://www.communityaction.us/tmtc-upcoming-trainings